Journal of Engineering & Technology Education
ISSN 2229 – 631X
The Journal provides an interdisciplinary forum to teachers, students, officials/administrators of technical education system and working professionals in industries to share research & development in Engineering & Technology Education and express freely their ideas about various aspects of technical education. Published in January and July each year, the journal will include research papers/reports, articles and book reviews (if accompanied by a copy of the book reviewed) on engineering and technology education.
Editor – in – Chief : Dr. MP Poonia, Director
Editorial Board :
Instructions to Authors:
1. Articles should not exceed 4000 words (also Attach a brief abstract of the article not exceeding 150 words).
2. Major components of the paper: Title, Author(s) (name & institutional affiliations), Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussions and References. Figures and tables should be attached as separate sheets.
3. Literature reference should be listed on a separate page at the end of the manuscript and should be appropriately indicated in the text of the paper by super scribing the relevant reference number.
5. Articles should be free from typing mistakes and other omissions. Each paper must contain a written undertaking (signed by the authors) that the paper is original and, is exclusively for JETE and that the author(s) are responsible for any copyright clearance, factual inaccuracies and opinion expressed in the paper.
6. JETE is a refereed journal and only those papers which have not been communicated to or published elsewhere will be considered for publication. All papers will be sent to referees/experts who will evaluate each paper on several dimensions such as originality of the work, scientific argument, and English style, format of the paper, references and citations, and finally they comment on suitability of the paper for the journal. Referees may suggest the authors to revise their manuscripts.
7. Authors are requested to submit a brief biographical sketch (up to 100 words for each author).
Research Papers/Articles to be sent to:
Director and Editor – in – Chief
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research,
Sector – 26, Chandigarh – 160 019
Subscription and Business Correspondence
Annual Subscription Rate (post free) : Rs. 250/- for Institutions/organizations; (Rs. 75/- for individuals) in the form a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh.
Orders and remittances relating to subscription and advertisements should be addressed to:
Dr. Sunil Dutt, Faculty-in-Charge, Academic Cell,
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research,Sector – 26, Chandigarh – 160 019 (India)