- Borrowing Facility
Library members can borrow books and bound volumes and periodicals for a stipulated period.
- Inter-Library Loan
The library has an inter-library loan facility initiated with engineering institutes and university libraries in the city. Documents, which are not available within our collection, could be loaned from other libraries for a stipulated period.
Photocopy of limited number of pages is provided free of cost to staff of the institute. Photocopying services are also extended to the visitors, for a nominal fee. This facility can be availed from 3.00 p.m to 4.00 p.m.
Library can help you to located or search required information from the free databases available over the INTERNET. A database request form will have to be filled up for this.
Library will also help you to verify and trace citation etc, for this please fill up the Ask Librarian form.
- Internet access.
The Library provides the internet and office application software facilities to the library members during all working hours of the library.
- Union Catalogue
The library catalogue of the institute is also available through the IndCAT of Inflibnet.
- Library Hours
The library is located on the first floor. the library is accessible on:
- Woking Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m- 5:30 p.m
- Saturday and Sunday (during modular program): 9:30 a.m- 4:00 p.m
- Closed on all public holidays.
- The Computer facility
The library provides access to computers through the e-Library. The e-Library has twenty PCs with the following additional value for the users to work with for their academic needs. The entire library has Wi Fi connectivity.
All computers have - MS office, CD/DV drive, to view multimedia CDs,
All computers have access to Internet through out the library working hours.
- The Photocopying requirements
|40 pages per month
|15 pages per month
|Students- ME, Ph.D.
|05 pages per month
|Readers from other institutes / Visitors
|The facility is chargeable
- Visitors can also avail of this facility on payment, the charges being Rs.1/Page from the Media Centre.
- Library does not permit photocopying of entire chapter or books, except few line drawings, tables, etc. totaling.
- The Library also does not entertain photocopying of personal material.
- Final decisions regarding Xerox work will be with the Chief Librarian.
These rules are liable to revision from time to time depending on the needs.