DELNET has emerged as the first operational cooperative network incorporating all the disciplines of science and technology, social sciences and humanities in its ambit. Each
member library is contributing the progress of DELNET. NITTTR Chandigarh has taken institutional membership of DELNET. The stakeholders can get benefitted by using the DELNET facilities.
Major Resources/Facilities available through DELNET
- Access to selected international full-text journals in various fields, including the Education, Management, Engineering and Technology, and many other disciplines
- Access to more than 3.5 crore catalogue records of books, journals, articles, etc. with the facility to borrow books (on Inter Library Loan) and get copies of journal articles
- 1.6 Crore full text documents including e-books, e-articles & e-journals as part of Knowledge Gainer Portal.
Step to Access DELNET
- Click on the link:https://www.delnet.in/
- Click on "New Discovery Portal” (Since we have already been registered, you will be able to open the landing page without login prompt.)
- Search the DELNET digital library Resources as per your requirement. You can access the union catalogue of books journal etc. using fields like Title, Author, Subject, call number, ISBN number, Tag, Article etc. Many full text digital library
resources are available for direct access.
- To get any book/ library resources on loan through DELNET, kindly request through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of the requirement
- For any further enquiry, contact Dr Niraj Bala, Professor Incharge Library
The DELNET resources can also be accessed remotely and the password for the same may be obtained by writing email to email@example.com